Mesa HOA Management Services
Mesa has the unique situation of being an established city of just under half a million residents and is still a major growth area. Mesa has established many neighborhoods it is growing years, including many homeowners associations (HOA). This large east valley city is home to Apple and Google data centers and its downtown Main Street area is getting an Arizona State University campus with technology and 3-D Printing programs.
Mesa continues to see major housing growth. With so many people living in and moving to Mesa, more communities have turned to homeowners associations to manage their communities. HOAs help lift a community, keep it running smoothly, and increase property values.
HOAs and their boards also have the responsibility of caring for their communities, organizing their boards of directors, abiding by the bylaws, collecting assessment fees and enforcing covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&R) standards.
At City Property Management, we provide Mesa HOA management services to alleviate the duties and responsibilities HOAs place on their members and the directors. City Property Management provides HOA management services to more than 300 communities across Arizona. We are a family-owned company based in the Valley and have dedicated, locally-based professionals and staff to manage your HOA smoothly and successfully.
How We Help Your HOA
City Property Management can provide your Mesa HOA with full-service management. City Property Management has dedicated managers and staff that will help your HOA with:
- Care of overall property and facilities: We manage vendors that can provide landscaping, pool service, cleaning carpets, making general repairs, and much more.
- Accounting services: We offer accountants that will review your community’s financials monthly with accounts receivable and accounts payable services. When the time comes to perform an audit or other CPA related service, our accounting team can manage the project every step of the way.
- Enforcement of CC&Rs: We have different systems in place which you can use to enforce HOA policies and standards with homeowners.
- Collections: We assist in the collections process if HOA assessment fees are not paid by property owners.
- Legal services: We can recommend legal counsel and manage their services for the community.
- HOA board round table: We offer effective training to help boards of directors understand HOA rules and laws, run meetings, and fulfill their responsibilities while working in tandem with our management company.
- Technology platforms: We provide state-of-the-art technology platforms for HOA members to pay their fees online and manage other HOA needs.
All of our services at City Property Management will streamline your HOA duties and alleviate the pressures of organizing and outsourcing these many services to different vendors and companies.
Why We Are the Best HOA Management Choice
No other HOA management company in Mesa can compare to the type or quality of services we provide. City Property Management is locally based, and we have won the Business Journal’s ‘Best Places to Work’ Award since 2013. With our company, you also have the choice to entrust your HOA management entirely to us, or we can work with you to see which services are most fitting for your community. We are always easily accessible and responsive, will operate under your established community governing documents, and will provide you with all the resources you need to run a successful HOA.
Contact Us Today
When it comes to choosing an HOA management provider in Mesa, City Property Management is the clear option. We will provide you with everything you are looking for and we promise to help your board of directors limit their time on operations and instead focus more on larger strategies for your HOA and community. To get started and consult with us about your options, call us at 602.437.4777 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.