Maricopa HOA Management Services
Maricopa is one of the fastest growing communities in Arizona, and the entire country. The city is sprouting new master-planned communities and other housing developments as Pinal County continues to see significant population and job growth. More homeowners associations (HOA) have also sprouted in Maricopa as new homes and communities continue to be developed.
City Property Management is at the ready to help HOAs and their boards of directors manage all of their responsibilities with ease. We will help your Maricopa HOA collect assessment fees, find and hire contractors for repairs and maintain community assets and amenities. City Property Management provides your Maricopa HOA with the management and accounting services you need to be successful.
You will be better able to focus on strategic plans for your HOA and leave the services, hiring of staff, and execution of your goals to us. City Property Management is an Arizona based company and we have a proven track record providing our services to more than 300 communities across Arizona including in Pinal County.
Helping Your Maricopa HOA with Our Management Services
City Property Management offers administrative, professional and other services to help your HOA function and operate smoothly.
- Maintenance repairs: We hire and manage community vendors that can handle services such as pool cleaning, landscaping, handyman repairs, and more.
- Cleaning services: If you have a clubhouse or other building amenities a good janitorial vendor is crucial. We can manage the right vendor and manage expectations to keep the community looking beautiful.
- Accounting services: Most HOAs need accountants and bookkeepers to help them organize and track membership assessments and how these assessments are being appropriated. We offer accounting services to ensure you have accurate bookkeeping to account for your HOA’s funds.
- Collecting HOA fees: We have technology platforms that allow your members to pay their bills online and through our exclusive mobile app. Our integration for your HOA is simple and provides your members with easy and free options to pay. City Property Management can also send out announcements to your community through our technology platforms.
- Sending unpaid bills to collections: We help you manage those homeowners who are late in paying their HOA assessments and take the initiative of sending their dues to collections in accordance with your HOA’s governing documents.
- CC&R: We take personal care of notifying homeowners of any violations or announcements regarding their CC&Rs.
- Legal services: We can recommend legal counsel and manage their representation of your HOA.
- Board of director trainings: A new HOA board of directors will benefit from our years of experience in helping your Maricopa HOA run a successful association. City Property Management offers customized training for board members that will help them run meetings and understand the details of HOA operations.
City Property Management will help your HOA leadership streamline their duties and relieve the pressures of needing to personally take on the responsibility of contracting or hiring vendors and other workplace professionals. By going through us, you will be able to tap into our resources and allow our experienced and service minded professionals to manage the most time-consuming and detailed aspects Maricopa HOAs need to tackle.
Getting Superior Maricopa Management for Your HOA
City Property Management has 40 years of experience helping HOAs in Maricopa and across Arizona. We personally take care of the different aspects of managing your HOA and will oversee the many moving parts so your time can be better spent directing and strategizing your community’s quality of life. Contact us today at 602.437.4777 or email@example.com to get started with our HOA management services.