Buckeye HOA Management Services
Buckeye is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. The city had just over 6,500 residents in 2000 and it now boasts more than 74,000 residents with new master-planned communities and neighborhoods sprouting quickly. Due to this, Buckeye has fast become a great place to live in Arizona.
Buckeye’s rapid expansion has prompted an equally fast growth in new communities organizing and homeowners associations that manage the communities. For new and established HOAs alike, City Property Management offers HOA management services in Buckeye to help these homeowners associations function smoothly and successfully.
City Property Management is a homegrown Arizona company with a proven track record and commitment to service, hard work and integrity. We manage more than 300 communities across Arizona and have 40 years experience within the HOA industry.
What We Do at City Property Management
City Property Management oversees all the critical operations HOAs need to perform by providing crucial services. In doing so, we hire and manage all the personnel or vendors that each HOA needs to maintain their community. There are two ways that we help HOA leadership and boards of directors manage their responsibilities. Firstly, City Property Management employs and oversees qualified team members that help with the business and administrative sides of your HOA. Secondly, we also manage the hard working vendors who maintain facilities and common areas.
When you hire City Property to oversee operations, we take care of important administrative duties such as:
- Employing accountants that specifically work with your HOA’s bookkeeping and membership fees
- Offering recommendations for legal counsel and management of representation in the event of any HOA legal issues
- Ensuring HOA members are following CC&R standards and issuing necessary warnings and follow-through actions
- Providing technology platforms to collect monthly membership fees
- Sending out notifications and announcements
Our diligent staff will also oversee maintenance operations including:
- Maintenance and cleaning in common areas (such as roads, clubhouses, parks, and pools)
- Larger maintenance projects such as painting or roofing replacements
Getting Started with Our Buckeye HOA Management
When you hire us to help you manage your HOA, you are tapping into 40 years of experience and all of the resources we have available. We make sure that your entire management system is optimized, and even offer training to help your board of directors function cohesively and effectively. Call us today at 602.437.4777 or contact us by email at email@example.com to manage your HOA even better than before.